top of page

NoCoWeb Group

Public·43 members

I Told Yall - Lil Wayne(dirty)

"Wayne told us: Don't rely on him to make you hot, don't rely on him for the hits. You have to really go out and grind for your own and build your own fanbase," the heavily tattooed rapper told MTV. "That's important. People respect that more, too, when you can build your own foundation and they can really get to you as an artist and not get to know you as a group."

I told yall - lil wayne(dirty)

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgohhs.com%2F2ugYvr&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2tUt7wQE2HIfN_1o_2xMt8

Following the release of her fifth studio album Confident in October 2015,[9][10] Lovato told Latina that her follow-up album would have a "more soulful vibe".[11] In October 2016, she announced via Twitter that she would be taking a break from music and the spotlight in 2017, stating "I'm not meant for this business or the media".[12] However, she revealed to Mike Adam in August 2017 that after doing charity work earlier that year, she felt rejuvenated and started creating music again, which eventually led to an album. The singer mentioned that a title and release date had been chosen, but she was not allowed to disclose them at the time.[13]

Lovato also told MTV News that month she was influenced by many artists for Tell Me You Love Me, including Aretha Franklin, Christina Aguilera, and Kehlani.[3] She stated that the album was heavily inspired by Aguilera's album Stripped, calling it "a breakout album that really transformed her into the icon that she is today".[14] Lovato stated that she worked with producers Pharrell Williams and Mike Will Made It, but their work would not be featured on the album.[3]

After a while, I found the ODB mural. It was a reinterpretation of his first album cover, the iconic picture of his welfare card. I went to the corner deli and started to do interviews, and everyone there got excited. They told me that ODB grew up on this street. They said that if I waited around a little, I'd meet his uncle, who still hung out on the block. I waited for a half an hour and started to get nervous that he wasn't coming. But they reassured me that he would.

Were you real proud of him?Oh yeah, I was proud of him. When I came out of jail and shit, I sat down and told him, get up out off that stuff. Get off the drugs. And he told me, I'mma do it uncle, I'mma do it. And one day the radio came on and ODB had died. That was it.

The album was originally thought to be the re-release of his triple-platinum album Tha Carter III.[4] The album was supposed to be released December 21, 2009, but Wayne pushed the date back. A week before its first scheduled release Amazon accidentally shipped 500 copies of the album to customers who pre-ordered it.[5] On January 23, 2009 Wayne told MTV that the album will not be a re-release, but will be his rock album debut. The album was originally scheduled for an April 7, 2009 release,[6] however it went through multiple release dates and was finally released on February 2, 2010.[7] Young Money artist, Shanell, stated that the delays were due to Wayne's desire for the album to be "perfect".[8] The first single, "Prom Queen", was produced by Infamous and Andrew "Drew" Correa. The song made its official debut on January 27, appearing on Wayne's MySpace page. Wayne performed the single live for the first time during a concert in San Diego, which was streamed live by Ustream[9] on AT&T's FREEdom of Choice and Mobile Music Facebook pages that evening.[10] "Prom Queen" peaked at No. 15 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts.

A generation of rap fans sees Lil Wayne as one of the most recognizable members of the Bloods. He's rapped about the gang in "5 Star," "Blood Walk," "I'm Blooded," and "Soo Woo," spoke about it in interviews, and brandished its colors. "I'm connected to this motherf**king flag right here," Wayne told Nightline in 2016, while pointing to his red bandana. "I'm connected. I'm a gangbanger, man."

Lil Wayne has a long and complicated legal history that dates as far back as 2007. According to MTV News, in July of that year, Wayne took the stage in New York as a headliner for the first time in his career. "I just went through the worst f**kin' feelin' ever with y'all police," he told the crowd after getting frisked by cops upon entering the venue. "This may be one of the only times you see me because of how they treated me."

For much of his life growing up in New Orleans, Lil Wayne never had a truly stable father figure. He told Katie Couric in 2009 that he "dropped the 'D'" from his birth name, because it was also his father's name. "He's not in my life, and he's never been in my life, so I don't want to be Dwayne," he explained. "I'd rather be Wayne." When asked if his father knew that, Weezy smiled, "He knows now."

In the unauthorized documentary, The Carter, Lil Wayne discussed the disturbing circumstances of his first sexual encounter. While speaking to a 15-year-old boy in his entourage named Twist, who was still a virgin, the rapper appeared to brag about losing his virginity at 11. "I got raped when I was 11, Twist," he said, but then added with a smile, "I loved it. And I ain't never press charges." Briefly explaining that he was pressured into the encounter by mentor Bryan "Birdman/Baby" Williams and his friends, Wayne told Twist, "I'mma do you like Baby and them did me," and claimed why losing his virginity was important: "It ain't cause you a male. It ain't cause you 15 ... You're supposed to, because you're Young Money."

When Drizzy released his debut album 'Thank Me Later', there was on lyrics in particular that got everyone talking. "I love Nicki Minaj/ I told her I'd admit it/ I hope one day we get married just to say we f***ing did it/ And girl I'm f***ing serious/ I'm with it if you with it/ Cause your verses turn me on and your pants are mighty fitted". That's one way to start dating rumours.

"If there's any woman in my life that's the ideal woman for me, it's definitely Nicki" Drake told The Daily Beast. "I like the stripped-down Nicki. I like Nicki with no makeup, black hair, some casual clothes in a recording booth rapping an amazing verse. That's sexy to me. I know some great women, but all jokes aside, Nicki is somebody I could spend my life with because I think we understand each other."

Nicki was angry that Drake didn't include her, or any of their Young Money family on the album. "I'm Young Money 'til the death of me," she told DJ Whoo Kid. "Drake can do what Drake do, but Nicki Minaj is a whole different person. I think your team is your team. Who gives a f**k about trying to be different? I'm always going to want my team to be a part of my project, no matter what, in some way."

Speaking up on the feud between Drake and Meek for the first time, she told The New York Times: "I hate it. It doesn't make me feel good. You don't ever want to choose sides between people you love. It's ridiculous. I just want it to be over." Picture: Instagram

"These are things that male rap artists traditionally, historically, have been able to use to tell their story (like), 'I used to do X-Y-Z, but now I rap.' That's a stable of many rap origin stories," Scott said. "I can name so many rappers who have legitimately said on record and in an interview, 'Oh man, I was going to continue selling drugs but my manager or my friend or my boy who raps told me I should focus on this because I have a gift. I used to rob and steal, I used to be a stick-up kid, but I figured that after I got arrested the last time, I should find a legal hustle.'" 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page