top of page

NoCoWeb Group

Public·43 members

Msi Gaming Laptop Best Buy

Gamers who are searching for a dependable gaming laptop that can be purchased on a tight budget should look no further than the HP Victus. It's even more affordable right now due to a flash sale from HP that drops its price all the way down to $550, for $250 in savings from its original price of $800. We're not sure how long the offer will last, but since a lot of gamers are looking for cheap gaming laptop deals, there's a chance that it gets sold out within the day.

msi gaming laptop best buy

Why you should buy the HP Victus gaming laptopThe HP Victus is in our roundup of the best gaming laptops as a great budget option, as it provides solid gaming performance for its price. It's equipped with the AMD Ryzen 5 5600H processor, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card, and 8GB of RAM -- with these specifications, you'll be able to run the best PC games, though you may have to sacrifice graphics quality for some of the more demanding titles. That's an acceptable trade-off, especially since you'll be playing on a 15.6-inch display with Full HD resolution that won't make you think that you need to invest in monitor deals to use while you're at home.

If you love the portability of gaming laptops, but get frustrated by how they usually have less power than their desktop counterparts, the Alien x17 line is the answer. Of course they're not cheap. Thankfully, Dell is having a limited time deal on the Alienware x17 R2. Right now you can get it for $3,000 after a $1,050 discount. It won't be around forever, so grab one soon.

Why you should buy the Alienware x17 R2 gaming laptopOur laptop buying guide says gaming laptops should be built to keep up with the requirements of today's video games. The Alienware x17 R2 takes things further, as it's also prepared to run titles that are still on their way with its 12th-generation Intel Core i9 processor and Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti graphics card. It's even got 32GB of RAM, exactly how much our guide on how much RAM you need recommends if you're planning to run multiple apps in the background while you're playing. With the Alienware x17 R2, not only will you be able to select the highest settings of the best PC games, but you also won't have to worry about making upgrades for years to come.

If you're just getting into the world of laptop gaming and don't want to spend too much money, consider the Dell G15. This is a very affordable line of computers that will cover all your bases and get you playing AAA for cheap. Even better, Dell often has gaming laptop deals that cut even more money off their devices. For instance, this Dell G15 is only $800 right now after a $200 discount. Read more about it below.

Why you should buy the Dell G15 gaming laptopA gaming laptop should be able to keep up with the increasing requirements of modern video games, according to our laptop buying guide. The Dell G15 is capable of doing so with its 12th-generation Intel Core i5 processor and Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 graphics card. It's got 16GB of RAM that's acceptable for most gaming, and which our guide on how much RAM do you need says is a good amount for AAA games.

Every gaming laptop here is one that we have personally tested. That means writing on them, browsing on them, watching video, and most importantly gaming on them. That experiential take on how good a machine is to actually use is vital when it comes to making recommendations on the best gaming laptop.

To get a holistic view of how good an actual gaming laptop is, it's this mix of the subjective experiential view and the objective benchmarks that give us our final list of the top notebooks for gaming.

When it comes to gaming, the obvious answer is the graphics card, but that's where things have gotten a little more complicated recently. With GPU performance now so dependent on cooling, you have to pay attention to what wattage a graphics card is limited to and what chassis it's squeezed into.

For our money it's a toss-up between the Razer and Asus machines for top gaming laptop honors. The Blade series from Razer are clean-cut, stylish notebooks that have a matte black gaming MacBook aesthetic that we really dig. And Asus is a brand that knows how to do all the important hardware stuff; can deliver on style and technological substance, but can also offer better value than the more premium-focused Razer laptops.

That really depends on what you want to do with your laptop. An 8-core, 16-thread AMD Ryzen chip will allow you to do a whole load of productivity on the road, but honestly, it will have little benefit in gaming. That's one of the reasons Intel has launched its Tiger Lake H35 chips; they're quad-core, 8-thread CPUs, but they're clocked high to deliver high-end gaming performance when paired with something like the RTX 3070.

This will arguably have the most immediate impact on your choice of the build. Picking the size of your screen basically dictates the size of your laptop. A 13-inch machine will be a thin-and-light ultrabook, while a 17-inch panel almost guarantees workstation stuff. At 15-inches, you're looking at the most common size of the gaming laptop screen.

Nah. 4K gaming laptops are overkill; they're fine for video editing if you're dealing with 4K content, but it's not the optimal choice for games. The standard 1080p resolution means that the generally slower mobile GPUs are all but guaranteed high frame rates, while companies are slowly drip-feeding 1440p panels into their laptop ranges.

A 1440p screen offers the perfect compromise between high resolution and decent gaming performance. At the same time, a 4K notebook will overstress your GPU and tax your eyeballs as you squint at your 15-inch display.

The best gaming laptop is a thing of beauty. A piece of PC gaming hardware that's as sleek and portable as it is powerful. We're at a point in PC tech where you can genuinely have desktop gaming performance in a notebook less than an inch thick and small enough to pack in a backpack.

You've decided to buy a gaming laptop at the right time. The next generation of mobile GPU and CPU is only just hitting the shelves, offering the best Nvidia, AMD, and Intel has to offer. I've already tested the alternatives, and the best gaming laptop is the Lenovo Legion Pro 7i (opens in new tab). It makes the best RTX 4090 gaming laptops , including the Razer Blade 16 (opens in new tab) and Asus ROG Zephyrus M16, and even the frankly ridiculous MSI Titan GT77 HX (opens in new tab), look like overkill with similar gaming performance and a far lower sticker price for its RTX 4080 power.

But we know even these new chips will mostly be wrapped into the same chassis we've grown to love over the past year. And the price on last-gen offerings ought to come down in the short term, too, which makes this inflection point between two hardware generations a good time to start looking for a new gaming laptop.

Lenovo Legion Pro 7i (Gen 8) Intel Core i9 13900HX Nvidia RTX 4080 (150W) 32GB DDR5 1TB NVMe SSD (opens in new tab)The RTX 4080 model is our absolute favorite version of the Legion Pro 7i. That's the same one we've tested ourselves. This awesome chassis delivers enough headroom for the RTX 4080 to shine in games, and it often matches laptops with more restrained RTX 4090 GPUs inside. Tough to argue with that.

It's a machine that comes in at a price point that makes the rest of the high-end RTX 40-series look even more ridiculous on their lofty $4,000+ perches. And its the RTX 4080 model that has us impressed in testing, offering the sort of gaming performance that has me questioning why anyone would want an RTX 4090 machine (opens in new tab).

The final part of the package is the 1600p 240Hz screen. Which is fine. I fear I've been spoiled by the joy of the mini LED backlights used in the last few laptop displays I've tested, because this one lacks the punch that I now want from a gaming panel. What it does have, however, is the 16:10 aspect ratio (opens in new tab) I never knew I needed in a gaming laptop until I started using them on the regular. The 2560 x 1600 native resolution is a great match for the 16-inch screen size the Legion Pro comes rocking.

Because that's the thing I keep coming back to when I'm looking at this Lenovo machine. It's not the prettiest, but it sure can smash out them high gaming frame rates. And does it for around $2,000 less than the Blade 16.

The latest spin of the Razer Blade 15 once again improves on one of the best gaming laptops ever made. It has the same gorgeous CNC-milled aluminum chassis as its predecessor, only this time it can house one of Nvidia's latest RTX 40-series GPUs and an Intel 13th Gen Core i9 CPU.

The Blade 15 isn't the lightest gaming laptop you can buy, but five pounds is still way better than plenty of traditional gaming laptops, while also offering similar performance and specs. That heft helps make it feel solid too. It also means the Blade 15 travels well in your backpack. An excellent choice for the gamer on the go... or if you don't have the real estate for a full-blown gaming desktop and monitor.

One of the best things about the Blade 15 is the number of configurations (opens in new tab) Razer offers. From the RTX 3060 Base Edition to the RTX 3080 Ti Advanced with a 144Hz 4K panel, there's something for almost everyone. It's one of the most beautiful gaming laptops around and still one of the most powerful.

Whatever config you pick, we think the Razer Blade 15 is the overall best gaming laptop on the market right now, though you will be paying a premium for the now-classic design. It may also be the last of its breed, as the Blade 16 is only slightly larger because it has a far smaller bezel around the display; I would expect Razer to discontinue the 15-inch version sooner rather than later.

Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 (GA402RJ) AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS AMD RX 6700S (opens in new tab)This is the less powerful version of the G14 than the one we reviewed, but all the better off for it. The CPU remains the same powerful octa-core AMD number, but the GPU and RAM have come down to a more modest spec, which makes the impressive G14 an affordable yet still powerful gaming machine. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page